Monday, June 4, 2012

Seattle Maker Faire was Great


We all had a great time at The Seattle Maker Faire. We met a lot of great people there and saw some really cool stuff. Thanks to all who helped make it happen. Grawmet was awesome and the Frostruder was delicious, at least for us anyway.

Right now it is finals time, so there probably won't be much this week. Sorry, no work day Tuesday or Thursday. If you need to get into a room to work on your own, send an email and maybe we can work something out.

Time to study...

P.S. The room is being utilized exclusively Thursday by another group.  So absolutely no one is allowed to use ME 252 until late in the afternoon when the group is done.
This also means that the room needs to be CLEAN for them.  ~Beth

10 comments:

  1. Wish I could have attended. Way to go everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can pop by Wednesday afternoon to help clean up, if someone will let me in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have an exam 2:30 to 4:30 so I can let you in some time around that. If after 4:30, I can help you clean up a bit.

      -Matt

      Delete
    2. After your exam is fine. I should spend most of the day studying anyways. Shall we say 4:45-ish?

      Delete
    3. Perfect. I'll see you there.

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll probably be studying in the area as well. Any containers or miscellaneous equipment you feel we should bring along?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All we need is a broom. Should take about ten min.

      Delete
  5. here's some pics I took on Saturday. :)

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/113336883076969292337/posts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More really good photos by a friend of mine. :)

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/espressobuzz/7154999675/in/set-72157630021565952

      Delete