Saturday, April 14, 2012

Welcome to the Fabbers@UW Blog.

This will be our home on the web (for now at least). Check it out for announcements, help pages, materials lists etc. Not much of this is up yet, but it will hopefully get there soon. 

You may have noticed that you had to log in to view the blog. I thought we'd keep it private to start. Once we get the thing polished looking etc. we can open it up to whoever wants to see our stuff. Any of you in the group who are interested in helping out with this part of the club, be sure to let us know.

On that note, if you are interested in helping out with any of the administrative type tasks at all please let us know. We'll have many jobs to do for sure. A few jobs might be: coordinating, ordering materials, keeping tools organized and accounted for, writing a constitution, the blog, and planning workshops. Many hands make hard work light.

I just finished building Prusa last night. Only thing different from what you saw at our first meeting is that the electronics are installed. Now I just have to get it running. Unfortunately my Arduino isn't talking with my computer. Hopefully I'll get that working tomorrow.
I'll make my next post about doing your first print.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the great work in getting this thing started!

    ReplyDelete