Friday, November 30, 2012

Grawmet Parts Diagram

Some of you are looking at your Grawmet cast parts and aren't sure what everything is called. Here is a picture with parts labeled. Edit: Improved image courtesy of Dharma. Thanks Dharma.

Our start to documentation can also be found at https://github.com/WOOF3D/grawmet-documentation/wiki. Thanks to Aaron for heading up that effort. If you guys think of anything you think should be on the documentation that isn't there yet, let us know through comments on this post or emailing Aaron or myself. We want it to be top-notch documentation before the end of the year.



1 comment:

  1. Wonderful site and I wanted to post a note to let you know, ""Good job""! I’m glad I found this blog. Brilliant and wonderful job ! Your blog site has presented me most of the strategies which I like. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete